Saturday, May 9, 2009

Everybody's workin for the weekend...

So I started a new job this week.. basically I work 7a-5p Monday thru Friday. I work at an OB/GYN office which is fabulous. Things are going well, it's just a big adjustment for me. I miss Chris, I miss the dogs, but hey.. this is life.

The other new thing this week is feeling bean move. It is nothing like people tell me. A lot of girls on my message board said it feels like flutters, or a balloon touching your belly. Nope, not my baby.. hahaha. I went to bend over to pick something up from under my desk and this baby went NUTS. Tossing and turning and rolling.. he/she was NOT happy with the situation. So I sat back and laughed. One of our docs walked by and asked what was going on. I told her that although people say it's like flutters.. this baby punches/kicks. I explained it to her and she said "Then YUP.. that's the baby" :) It is truly amazing to feel this baby move, we are truly blessed. I've been consistently finding the heartbeat on the doppler I have here at home and have only been using it once a week because that is also on the list of things the bean does not like... but tough! ;)

Last night was date night since I worked like a slave all week. We did the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, it was delish. Too bad at 8:30pm on the drive home I was already passing out sitting up in the car. We got home, and I went right to sleep. It totally kills your weekends when you're so exhausted you just crave your pillow and bed. I know that things will get better and in about six months, I will have the ability to stay home with bean, and honestly I couldn't ask for anything more.

So today's update is that we are doing well, things are going great, and we are moving through our fourth month of pregnancy. Althought I do love being pregnant now, I really can't wait to meet this little person I'm growing in my womb.

0 comments: