Friday, February 6, 2009

CD4~Clomid day two

Clomid is not exactly up to par with rainbow farting unicorns if you catch my drift. I don't know if it's just an overly uncomfortable cycle, or if this is clomidtastic. I'm crampy, I feel bloated, I just feel... off. A friend of mine who has two blocked tubes and her husband has low motility just got her BFP! I'm so happy for her, and it seems like something is in the water. She's #3 in the online group to get a BFP recently.
I'm doing the pre-ovulational panic. Are we going to BD on the right days? Is this going to be it?? Are we going to have to go through the IUI, or possibly further? I'm trying to stay calm, and positive but you can't help but stress when all the online chatter turns to success.
I guess my big worry is .. great.. clomid will help me ovulate. But what if the only follicles I get are on my right ovary? I don't have a right fallopian tube, so the ovulation will be useless. I guess I just worry too much. The cruise was great for getting my mind off of things but now I'm back to the daily grind. Maybe pictures of the cruise will help? lol.................














orrr.. maybe not. Just reminds me how bitterly cold it is here, and how beautifully warm it was on the islands. I think today is a bubble bath day... I hope tomorrow things feel better. xox








0 comments: