Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ohhh what a beautiful MORRRNING, Ohh what a beautiful DAY!

So here I am.. after a few days absence. I will catch you up with pictures. First of all, Valentine's Day. Chris' birthday was January 6th, and I know how much he DESPISES planning things so I bought him Blue Man Group tickets that were for Valentine's Day, and my sister bought us a PF Chang's gift certificate for Christmas. HOW PERFECT! I had bought a really adorable dress for the cruise and due to intoxicating circumstances we didn't attend the second formal night and the dress never got worn! We decided we would dress up so I could wear that dress. It was chilly, but I lived. To level off the evening, right outside of Chang's is Coldstone Creamery and for those of you who haven't had their ice cream.. tread lightly, I'm fairly certain they put crack in it. I usually get cake batter ice cream with yellow cake and rainbow jimmies, delish! It was overall an amazing evening.. and here is a picture we took. It's ghetto, in-the-parking-garage, freezing but took my coat off anyway, goofy us, self portrait. but I love it :)















That brings us today, and the main reason for my choice of blog title for today. I blogged recently that I've been a crampy mess since CD1 this cycle, well after a very strange dream last night about be having a baby boy, I awoke to no cramps. My bloating felt gone and my abdomen just felt.. different, I really can't explain it. So I temped, it was down a little bit so I didn't think anything of it. Then I went into the bathroom as usual and peed on the almighty monitor stick. As soon as I went to put it in the monitor I noticed two lines appearing.. trying not to get my hopes up, I grabbed the monitor and went back to bed. It takes a while for the mini scientists to evaluate my pee so I like to relax. Then... it happened.













I almost died. Could it seriously be??? A PEAK READING ON THE FERTILITY MONITOR??? I think SO! We BDed last night/early early this morning so that's a great thing. I laid with my feet up for around 40 minutes. But because I'm me, and I'm OCD.. I went upstairs to grab a digital OPK.. I couldn't be happier to report that......



I'm OVULATING!!!!! I really hope this is it. I'm going to take it easy today and bask in the glory of the fact that I actually ovulated, and take each next day as it comes :) Thanks for reading! xox

0 comments: