Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gainful Employment

Seeking gainful employment has been my main focus even BEFORE jerkface RE said so. In fact, the day after our appointment I had an interview at an OB/GYN office about 30 minutes north of here. It went fabulous. It's benefitted at 32 hours and I can work as few or as many hours as I want as long as shifts are covered. 2 weeks vacation, earned time, 8 paid holidays, 401k. I could go on all day. My main jobs would be phone triage, surgical assists, and the occasional IV insertion. I can handle that, no problem. They're also offering me seriously competitive wages. I'm super excited. I wasn't even home for 10 minutes after the interview and they were calling me to ask me to come back this Wednesday to meet the owners of the practice. Keep your fingers crossed that this is it!!!! This would be an ideal job for me.. for us! And.. keep reading. ;)

0 comments: